We appreciate the support, feedback and interaction of our listeners. We offer the ability to comment on our show notes in the hope that this will encourage debate, discussion and foster a sense of community. That said, there are a few simple house rules that we need to see followed:
1. Treat others with respect and consideration. Personal attacks are not welcome and will be removed.
2. Use appropriate language. We do not ban swearing, but please try to find a balance. Anything we feel crosses the line will be removed.
3. Use good internet etiquette. Don’t spam our comments, troll others, encourage illegal activity or post inappropriate images.
4. Don’t libel or defame anyone. Ever. Not even in jest. Anything that we are not comfortable with will be removed.
5. The site uses the Disqus commenting system. Sometimes it will place posts in a queue for moderation. Be patient if this happens and don’t re-post your comment.
6. Use common sense. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason or no reason at all as we see fit. Hopefully we won’t need to do that.